Please be aware there is no pedestrian access. Our HWRC sites can only be accessed via vehicles in order to keep all visitors safe.
Where we are
Bowithick, Camelford PL34 0HH
How to find us
- From Tintagel, take the B3263.
- After passing through Trewarmett, the site is located at Bowithick on the right.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, 9.00am to 4.00pm
This site will be closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
What you can bring to this site
Where there is a fee to pay no cash payments will be accepted, card payments only.
- Batteries (car, household and removable vape batteries)
- Cooking oil*
- Energy-saving lightbulbs
- Fridges and freezers
- Fluorescent tubes
- Gas bottles
- Green/garden waste – Please do not bring Japanese Knotweed. Ragwort must be double-bagged and placed in the general waste.
- Hot ash
- Household chemicals (under 5 litres)
- Household waste including large bulky items
- Newspaper and magazines
- Plasterboard (there is a fee to pay)
- Plastic bottles
- Tyres (there is a fee to pay)
Please note on this site we do not have a clothes bank or accept waste oil and asbestos.
*New waste stream trial