Please be aware there is no pedestrian access. Our HWRC sites can only be accessed via vehicles in order to keep all visitors safe.
Where we are
Plot 2, Tamar View Industrial Estate, Saltash PL12 6UA
How to find us
- At the Saltash roundabout on the A38, take the A388.
- At the next roundabout take the last exit onto Tamar View Industrial Estate. The site is located on the last plot on your left.
Monday to Sunday, 9.00am to 4.00pm
This site is open every day except for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.
What you can bring to this site
Where there is a fee to pay no cash payments will be accepted, card payments only.
- Asbestos (first, please phone 01726 828230)
- Batteries (car, household and removable vape batteries)
- Clothes and textiles
- Cooking oil*
- Energy-saving lightbulbs
- Engine oil
- Fridges and freezers
- Fluorescent tubes
- Garden tools
- Gas bottles
- Green/garden waste – Please do not bring Japanese Knotweed. Ragwort must be double-bagged and placed in the general waste.
- Hot ash
- Household chemicals (under 5 litres)
- Household waste including large bulky items
- Items for re-use
- Newspaper and magazines
- Plasterboard (there is a fee to pay)
- Plastic bottles
- Soil and rubble (there is a fee to pay)
- Small electrical items (including vapes)
- Tyres (there is a fee to pay)
*New waste stream trial